Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2011

What i got for Christmas!!

I hope you all had a great Christmas! I got absolutely spoilt, i didn't expect to get so much but of course i'm glad i did :) I thought i'd share some of the things i got with you because it's pretty much like a haul! I got everything i wanted :)

First up, i was most excited to get the Korres Vanilla Freesia Lycee EDT.


I saw this on someones blog, comparing it to Flowerbomb and knew i had to have it! It smells delicious and i love anything that smells of vanilla!

Next were my 2 MAC lipsticks i asked for, Girl about town and patisserie.


I've worn them both and i am thrilled with both of them! Patisserie is the perfect creamy nude for me and being a lustre is so nice to wear and not drying. Girl about town is the perfect bright pink but also a very flattering shade!  

Here's me wearing patisserie;


and Girl about town;


I also got some lovely bits of jewellery!


The matching earrings and necklace on the left is more green than yellow in real life and at first i wasn't sure on the colour but i think it will go really nicely with certain styles and adds a nice bit of colour to an outfit!

The last things i'm going to show you are some hair appliances! I had asked for both of these and i'm soo glad i got them! I love them!


Amazing pink and zenba mark hill hairdryer and my Babyliss big hair! yay! So excited to try this out!

So there we go! Just a few things i got that i thought were beauty blog appropriate! I hope you all got what you wanted and had a great day!

If you want to see a more family orientated post about our christmas days, click here!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Girl about town is such a gorgeous lipstick, I think I'll get it on my next MAC trip! Patiesserie looks beautiful as well, I've actually never heard of that shade before but I really like it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love 'girl about town' such a cute colour, your so beautiful doll! love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi just started following your blog ,im also from somerset i recognise the racecourse you were at as i work or did work there im on maternity leave at the moment x

    ReplyDelete