Wednesday 20 March 2013

Spring Nails-Barry M & L'oreal






How beautiful is this? When i saw the Illamasqua Nail Polish in Speckled, it was love at first sight and on my lust list straight away, but i just never got round to buying it. While i was in boots, i remembered it and grabbed these 2 as a dupe. After all, I had been after the confetti top coat anyway so thought why not! I only got round to trying it a couple of days ago but i am going to be wearing this all the time throughout Spring! It is just utterly beautiful, i've never had anything like it before. I have never loved lilac polishes on me but something about the top coat makes it much more wearable. I have already had comments on how gorgeous it is and i'm making everyone buy this combination! The Illamasqua one is beautiful but these two work out a little bit cheaper and give a similar effect, i think i actually prefer it.


Have you tried Speckle nails? Do you love this trend?



No comments:

Post a Comment